October 28, 2011

Reviews

I have the greatest customers!  Here are some of the sweet reviews from them:

"I love My Belle Boutique. Great customer interaction and amazing, one-of-a-kind products. I ordered a custom necklace for myself for Mother's Day and loved it so much, I ordered 2 more for friends!  Items are unique and pretty, and best of all - they're affordable!"  -Dusty B.

"I just received my handstamped necklace in the mail, and I absolutely love it! It is so beautiful yet simple enough to wear everyday. I will definitely be referring friends and family to you and ordering more of your wonderful products."  -Anna L.

"I have loved every thing I've ordered from My Belle Boutique! The bows are always top quality and adorable. I get compliments on my jewelry all the time, especially the personalized necklace with the pearl and heart charm. My daughter loves her initial and star charm necklace too.  Whenever I've had a question, you have always been quick to respond, super helpful and patient!"  -Carissa P.

"I just want to thank you for all the wonderful things I've received from your store!  I also think it's great that you offer codes to save on shipping/etc and offer giveaways to make things fun!  Thank you for all your great stuff. Keep up the great work!" -Amanda M.

"I wanted to tell you how THANKFUL and PLEASED I am with your customer service. You have been so wonderful sending me the new beads for my personalized keychain and your patience is amazing... you really have wonderful customer service and I thank you."  -Kendra E.

"The color or the red earrings are amazing! The picture in your Esty shop doesn't do it any justice! These dangle earrings are light and very pretty. I have no cons whatsoever! Will buy from down the road. Boutique was very easy to deal with and very fast with delivery. Thanks again!"  -Amanda G.

No comments:

Post a Comment