February 20, 2012

Maternity Leave

Hi guys!  I just wanted to let you all know ahead of time that I will be taking some time off in April because I am having my third baby!  My Belle Boutique will be closed beginning April 1st.  I am planning on taking about 2-3 weeks off from making jewelry, but that could change once I see how my family and I adjust to having a new baby around.

April seems so far away, but it's really creeping up on us!  If you are wanting to get a personalized gift for the moms in your life, now is the best time to do so.  Please don't wait until the last minute to get your Mother's Day and Easter orders in, as there's always a chance my prenancy health could cause me to close a little sooner than planned.

Thank you all!  I have the best customers around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment