May 11, 2012

Chicken Salad Sandwich Recipe

I love to cook, but some days I just want to make something super simple for dinner so I have extra time to do other things -- usually stamping orders.  :)  Last night I made this chicken salad recipe and it was a huge hit, even with my picky toddlers!  I served the salad on croissants with a side of carrot sticks and apple slices.  Mmmmm!


Chicken Salad
2 cans of Costco chicken
1 cup halved grapes (I used green)
1/3 cup slivered almonds
3/4 cup mayo (I use the olive oil type)
1 TBSP. dried parsley flakes
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. garlic powder
2 tsp. lemon juice
Couple shakes of Worcestershire sauce
Salt and pepper to taste


The best part about this recipe is that I had everything on hand and didn't even have to make a little-minute run to the grocery store!  If you try out the recipe, let me know what you think of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment