August 23, 2012

Baby Goodies

A couple of months ago when I was still pregnant with my little girl, I got a bunch of fun stuff from some seriously amazing Etsy shops!  If you have a baby shower or the birth of your own baby girl coming up, make sure to check these shops out.  I promise they will not disappoint.
 

Burp cloths from Mom N Mia Quilts
Click these links to find them:  Etsy / FB




Hospital delivery gown from BirthDay Suits
Click these links to find them: Etsy / FB



BSM no longer carries the exact gown I wore when I had my baby, this is similar.  I opted for the dark color so I could wear it during my delivery and not ruin it.


Unique nursing cover from Lilacs and Lollipops
Click these links to find them: 
Etsy / FB




Washable Changing Pad from Bucci and Bubba

Click these links to find them:  Etsy / FB





Receiving blankets from Karla Kay Creations
Click the link to find them: Etsy / FB





Burp cloths and bib from mogli & mugu

Click the link to find them: Etsy



No comments:

Post a Comment